Thursday, November 13, 2008

Buxom beauty bumptiously buttresses beverages and booty

How about a little different way to show off your bounty?

Our piece de resistance today is a photo of this busty beauty we saw in the window at Miss Spratt's ( I believe) on Magazine Street. Imagine this to place your hors d'oevre tray on for a cocktail party -- it would set the tone for the evening. Nothing like showing your stuff. This photo is another treasure from our window shopping expedition down Magazine Street in New Orleans.

--steve buser

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny! Botero should make a sculpture after that lady! :-)

Kate said...

Well, it must be all over 'cuz it looks like the fat lady sings!!

TOG said...

When I was in college I dated a girl like that except most of her was thin. Luckily I still remember old things and it's not too bad to forget who I meet yesterday.

Sharon said...

Great job on the alliteration!!

Jilly said...

Oh isn't she wonderful! She's so over-the-top, so kitch, so awful )in a way) that she's fabulous.And she's funny. I've love to have her. Love the words...

Jon said...

I second what Sharon said about your title (so rich in B's). Cool item and post....this item would liven up any party table and bring a smile to every guest.

Jon at Mississippi Garden on 11-13-08

Profile Not Available said...

Boy oh boy!