Monday, December 15, 2008

Bad hair, bad air.


My computer passed away this week, so now you know why I haven't been posting. Fortunately, with the help of my son-in-law Aaron, we got the hard drive out and installed it in one of those external enclosures -- surprisingly it was in good shape. I am not trying to move all the photos and software over to a backup machine. So be patient with me.

I thought this picture might express my mood. This tri-colored heron seems to be having a bad hair day. How can you fly when you are having a bad hair day?

--steve buser

4 comments:

Debbie Courson Smith said...

The bad hair looks kind of cute. Good luck conquering your computer woes. I think it's easier these days than it used to be.

gogouci said...

My condolences on the passing of your beloved computer.

Chrissy said...

Sorry to hear the comp died. Great photo though.

Marie said...

I like the photo too. I hope you are not going to turn your back to us as the heron did.