Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crowding the candidate

Boudreaux gets the crowd excited as he gets ready to throw a trinket at the New Orleans Zephyrs game this past weekend. The Zephyrs field -- the shrine on Airline -- saw the first professional sports action in the New Orleans region after Hurricane Katrina back in 2006.

While it seems a little far-fetched that Boudreaux will get the nomination, the Zephyrs have a "Vote Boudreaux" campaign going on with signs around town. Hey, if nothing else, it give you another choice in this election year.

-- steve buser


oldmanlincoln said...

This reminds me somewhat of our local Dragons team in Dayton, Ohio. They won their first game.

Please, whatever you do, don't visit my blog today (Wednesday) as I lost my mind, I think owing to medicine from my hospital stay, and posted some really gross stuff.

Abraham Lincoln in Brookville, Ohio

Marie said...

I think fans from NO are more peaceful than soccer fans in Paris! They look more peaceful!

photowannabe said...

Great choice. Who knows, he maybe would do the best job.