Monday, December 24, 2007

Wishing you a Blessed Christmas

This is the Nativity scene from Al Copeland's Christmas display at his Metairie Lakefront house. The scene is central to the this holiday season. May I take this moment to wish you and yours a very Merry and Blessed Christmas day. I hope you will be surrounded by loved ones on this special day.

--steve buser

Lagniappe (a little something extra)

In a sense, it's a kind of metaphor for life. Loose track of what's terra firma in your life and things that are just streaking by you seemed to be crashing down on you. Today on Pixel Eyed

12 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful manger scene!

Merry Christmas, Steve! Thank you for your encouraging words during my tenure on CDP!

Janet said...

This is a very beautiful nativity scene...so lifelike.

Jilly said...

A beautiful photograph of a beautifully created nativity.

Happy Christmas, Steven and thanks so much for your visits to Menton DP and Monte Carlo DP.

Kerri Farley said...

Merry Christmas Steve!

I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!

I have enjoyed blogging with you and hope to continue in the future!

Kerri Farley said...

Merry Christmas Steve!

I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!

I have enjoyed blogging with you and hope to continue in the future!

Annie said...

Hello Steve, I AM surrounded by family and fun galore. The children are playing and the adults are taking a few quiet moments for themselves, in between all the requests for help with assembling and figuring out how things work. Best to you today, and tomorrow and on into the New Year. Annie

Hyderabad Daily Photo said...

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks for your visits and your support.

Ioanna said...

Merry Christmas Steve,to you and to your family!

sandy said...

Oh, I love that nativity scene. Have a great day and thanks for your visit.

sandy

Annie said...

Merry Christmas from American Fork, Utah!

lv2scpbk said...

You just reminded me, I forgot to take a photo of the live navity this year again. You have a wonderful photo here.

photowannabe said...

I love your nativity scene and that your emphesis is on the true meaning of Christmas.