Monday, July 2, 2007

What could go wrong... a tale of bluebonnets and babies

Sometimes you just have to break the rules.

Okay, I know this is not strictly a New Orleans picture, but sometimes something comes along and you just have to color outside the lines.

Besides, we're going to keep this just between ourselves right? You're not going to tell anyone?

So here's the scene. My daughter lives in College Station, out in the bluebonnet territory. Big stuff, these bluebonnets. You can drive country roads out there and see fields stretching thousands of feet bursting with these beautiful blue flowers. Almost takes your breath away. Happens every spring.
She has a baby and a toddler. What could be a better picture than to dress them up in blue springtime outfits and lay them in the field and get a picture of them 'midst the bluebonnets? What could go wrong? Her picture tells the tale.

Dads, you don't have a clue what was about to happen next. Moms, your alarm sirens are starting to go off.

I guarantee you will smile with a "Yeah I've been there" beam. -- click here.

Her blog is creasyvision.blogspot.com/ -- she has two young'uns that make this grandpa gleam.

--steve buser

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredible. Beautiful. And perfect timing. A wonderful photo Steve.

Abraham Lincoln
American Gold Finch—

Kate said...

Your grandkids are lovely, even when crying!!

poody said...

I so love this picture! They say every picture tells a story and this is a great one!

stromsjo said...

Well I haven’t been there and most likely never will but I can certainly imagine the joy and I’d wish all the best to these vocal characters… :)

IamtheMom said...

Those are the most gorgeous kids ever, wait they're mine, I guess I am a little prejudice.

magiceye said...

.......beautiful........

lv2scpbk said...

You're right. Yeah, I've been there. LOL. Funny to lead us up to that. Good one.

GiuCe said...

time to remember... very original and sweet pic!

indianshawls said...

nice blog

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

haha.......i wanted to bawl along with them....precious!!! :)