Thursday, January 17, 2008

Marching Mardi Music

It's not all floats, beads and costumes for Mardi Gras in New Orleans -- the music will be flowing in every variety possible. Here the Paulin Bros. add life to a marching parade on St. Charles Avenue last year.

It's down by the museum district but looks like a scene from some European country, 1800's.

Today on Pixel Eyed


Clarice said...

Congratulations on your award. Good to know that your city will be celebrating after the recent troubles.

Best wishes

New Orleans News Ladder said...

Awe Thanks, Steve. I was just missing Mr. Paulin, coming up on this 1st Mardi Gras without him. You are always everywhere I wanna'be!:) so I hung you onto today's Ladder.
Thanks again,
you really rock big dogs,
editor~NO News Ladder

Southern Heart said...

How fun! Wish I were there...

and that window in the museum district is gorgeous.

I passed an award to you today; your blog is always a highlight of my day!

Jilly said...

Absolutely love this photo. I can HEAR the music!