Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tag, I'm it.

I've been tagged by Linda at Among the Meadows at AmongTheMeadows.blogspot.com

These are the rules.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs

Here's 8 Random Facts about me:

1. Love to play guitar
2. Love to bang on the piano
3. I listen to the moldy oldies.
4. Asleep at the Wheel fan
5. Raised in Wichita, KS, but spent 1/2 my life in Louisiana and 1/3 in Texas.
6. What am I going to do with all those LP's? (if you don't know what an LP is, stay after class)
7. LSU grad
8. Mountains, give me mountains.

Since I'm IT. I'm tagging

1. Rambling Round -- Selma Daily Photo
2. Annie -- Little Rock Daily Photo
3. Moi -- Sequim Daily Photo
5. Marie -- Mont Pellier Daily Photo
6. Julia -- Newcastle Daily Photo
7 . Chuckeroon -- Richmond Upon the Thames Daily Photo
8. Chris -- Nashville Daily Photo

In New Orleans, we have a tradition of Lagniappe -- a little something extra.

So, here's
9. Abraham Lincoln. -- Brookville Daily Photo

By the way, the picture is of my granddaughter Sophie who came to visit us this past week (she brought her mother and her big brother with her, too ).

--steve buser

14 comments:

GMG said...

And she looks great tapping there...

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

She's a cutie .......i am so glad to meet her after the travails she went through ....bless her :)

I'll take up the tag in my next post, Steve....and i too am a totally Mountains Person...i'm the happiest when i;m surrounded by them :)

and just a little note, my blog'd called "Not BY a LOng Shot" , not "Sequim Daily Photo" ...an early Sat morning faux pas :DDD

take care!!! :)

Linda said...

Steve, I am glad you played along and I would have respected if you didn't want to. I actually wasn't sure if I wanted either, but turned out to be a bit fun after all. It was nice to get to know you better. Lovely photo!

Chuckeroon said...

Tagged? How exactly do I make this necessary "link"?

Annie said...

So what is a musical guy like you doing on flat land?

I accepted your tag and posted some random facts about myself, Steve. Thanks for thinking of me.

Annie

Chris said...

Thanks for the tag, Steve!! I'll be playing along and tagging others in tomorrow's post!

BTW. . .Your GD is a cutie!

Chris said...

Steve. . .I forgot to ask. . . .Can you tell me anything about University of New Orleans? I'm looking at a low-residency MFA there. You can email me privately via my blog.
Thanks!!

Sunkyoung said...

She is so adorable! Good selection of photo for the post.

Janet said...

Hi there! Thanks for the tag. I have been out and about since 8 a.m. and just posted for today! I will link your blog to my tag on Sunday. Cute granddaughter. Oh, check out the Fabulous Shades on my blog. They play Oldies music. I notice you like Oldies.

• Eliane • said...

She is adorable!! I always wondered who would buy these big "easy buttons" - the perfect toy!

julia said...

You are lucky, music is a real good pastime. I'd have to google asleep at the wheel! And there is homework - I'll take it on soon although it will be trial and error/paste and copy etc

Lynette said...

Gorgeous girl, your Sophie. So happy to see her and to know that y'all enjoyed a visit. I got tagged, but I don't know how to make those links within the midst of my post, which it seems Chuckaroon doesn't know how to do either. Since I don't have an Easy Button, I've not tagged anyone myself, yet.

Jules said...

So sweet!!

Go for it Steve; semicolons were invented to use I always say!!!

lv2scpbk said...

Just curious, What is that button suppose to do? I think I seen one of these at Best Buy a music and electronics store and didn't know what to think of it.